Saturday, September 14, 2013

---Sunflowers---




I wanted to post some of the pics with out outfits all together!
Aren't the Sunflowers ones to die for!?
Miss India Earl is probably the most talented girl I know, her photography is amazing.
There went a lot into getting a great picture like this....
Mainly we had to brave bird sized bees and rat sized crickets.
The the picture where I have the flower over my eyes,
I was secretly looking down at a cricket the size of my face making sure
it wasn't going to jump out and attack me.
Pure terror is hidden within those flowers!



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! ;))

    http://iralamodaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are seriously adorable! Looks like y'all had so much fun.

    XOXO Fal
    Falfindshappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love your blog!

    thelolajames.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. May I use the photo of you and your friends with the sunflowers on your eyes for a women's retreat I will be teaching at? I want to use this verse on the photo: Prov 18:24 "A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother." I want to hand out a postcard size printable with this verse to each lady at the retreat. I will not use this photo for any other purpose than to hand out at the retreat.

    Thank you! Blessings,
    Janiene (janienemarie at gmail dot com)
    http://bishopsfamilysite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! You girls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete