Monday, February 4, 2013

Chapter 3: Section 2


So if everyone was wondering why I had a poll on what you liked on a guy...
It was for this post!
To see what a gender likes on the opposite gender.
If that makes sense?
Here are the results.


 So to make things a little fun
I rounded up a few example outfits for you.

                                     The Gals                                       The Guys
                                           
                                                   (raising the bar one guy at a time)


Skylar's wearing 
Nike's
Cardigan
Flannel
Layers


(Everyone appreciate these photos, it took a lot for
these guys to pose, I had to trick them.)


Dan's Wearing
 Collared Shirt
Sperry's



Andrew's wearing
Beanie
Vans
Flannel



For the Gals

Megan's Wearing
Cardigan
Boots
Cool T-shirt (Bob marley)

Kaytee's Wearing
scarf 
(with blue)
Boots

I'm Wearing
Blue Denim top
Beanie
Boots
Trench coat


Outfits Together



So what I learned from this...
Most girls don't wear this everyday
Most of the things girls like to to wear,
Guys don't like...
Floral Pants
Red Lipstick
high to low skirts
etc....

The moral of the story


--xoxo Hailey--

p.s to keep up with my blog follow me on the right side column!


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4735025/?claim=jf25jrw2qr5">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment