Wednesday, January 15, 2014

A Floral Night Out






Dress: | Forever 21 ~ similar here & Here |        Boots | Dillards ~ similar here |        Socks | Free People ~ similar here |   

  Jacket | Old Navy ~ Similar here |


     I hope you have all been having a wonderful January and a great start to your year.
I would like to say, that this year so far, has been so good to me. I think maybe because I have been
more careful to see what I have, and have come to realize how blessed I am.
Let me just tell you how blessed I am.

     I am going to the school of my dreams. Living in a cute white ivy house from the 1960's with a picked fence, and towering trees. I live with 5 of the most beautiful, talented, and loving girls this world has been given, and I get to call them my best friends and sisters. They are truly my family, and a life without them would break my heart. The amount of fun we can have is incredible. Even if it is 6 of us crowded in mine and Kaytee's room trying to figure out how to kill a spider the size of my face.... okay a little dramatic but it was quite large.

     Not only have a been blessed with true friends but a wonderful family. And a healthy one too.  I have been given a dad that will work to the bone to provide anything all that he can for me. And a mom that with such a big heart. My sisters, well they mean the world to me. Although we grew up chasing each other around the house trying to beat one another up because one wore the others clothes, or how my two younger sisters go all wicked witch of the west and east and gang up on me. I love them with all my heart, and its a blessing to have sisters who also are your best friends.

     Bloggers have a knack of making their lives look perfect. BUT BELIEVE ME. My life is far from perfect, sometimes when I am in a negative mood, it seems like my life is in shambles. But that is only when I let myself see the bad. I have been given so much, so I need to appreciate it, keep it in my heart and feel the love and the prosperity I have in my life.

     Really, all those people who actually read this whole rant. I want to you to really consider my words. I have such a love for anyone who reads my blog, because it means that you care about who I am and what I have to offer. And I am forever grateful for you, and want the best for anyone who cares for me. For the rest of this month focus on the amazing things in your life and really ponder it. As I sat in the kitchen listening to my roommates bustle around, I took into my heart how much I loved them, and how I could not imagine my life any different right now. I know that all you have something that I want, something I mourn for, or something for me to be jealous about. Find that, and others, and open your heart, and focus on that good, because I know your life will change.

     Although I don't know many of you that read my blog, I have such a big love for you, and what you have to offer this world. Keep up the beginning of a great year!

10 comments:

  1. this photos are so much fun! looking forward to following along!
    xo A Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loove your dress!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish you a happy year and good luck on your new school :) love the dress and the socks look so cute there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that 2014 has been treating you so well thus far! And it really does seem like you have a fantastic life. That's so awesome! Also- BEAUTIFUL photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this honest post :-) Your hair looks fabulous in the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Takes me back to my time at Utah State. Love the socks and the boots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute post! and sisters are truly the best. I am glad my sisters and i weren't the only ones fighting about who was wearing what, so glad those days are over and my little sisters are my very best friends these days! very cute blog!

    torilovesalex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Hailey! I really love your blog and I wanted to say that I nominated you for ' The Liebster Award ' ! There's more info on my blog! XO itsmeylli.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really love this post! The pictures are beautiful too!!

    ReplyDelete