Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Improvising.

Last night I was having major cravings. That craving was for a s'more. Random right? Well I was frustrated because I knew that I wasn't going to a camp fire at any point that night. But I needed that s'more. So I decided to improvise. And improvise I did. I grabbed myself a knife and a mallow and went to grilling over the stove. And let me tell you, its the best way to do it! I don't think I've ever made such a perfect golden marshmallow in my life. The stove heats it up just perfect, and there aren't any flames to catch it on fire. The even better part is that I didn't smell like campfire either. Overall it was a win win situation. I had myself a s'more, and found a even better way to do it.



2 comments:

  1. Brilliant! Would be such a cute idea for a date night. Gonna have to keep this in mind for my future, imaginary boyfriend & I ;)

    XOXO

    Fal

    Falfinsdhappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhhh. the campfire smell is the best part.
    Or is that just me?

    But I do have to admit that this was very crafy of you,
    and I am thoroughly impressed.
    I know, I know, I spelled that wrong.

    ReplyDelete