Monday, July 22, 2013

Play a little Catch Up

Hola, its been awhile
I have to admit that blogging in the summer is probably the most difficult thing.
I mean why do I want to spend time on the computer when I can be enjoying myself
outside! And... I have been staying up to late and waking up too early.
So Hailey = No sleep. But hey I have the rest of my life to sleep right?
So these last two weeks have mostly consisted of boating, downtown, and pickle ball.
Whats pickle ball you ask? Thats a great question because I don't know the exact definition of
it. It's basically a type of tennis, but you use a wiffle ball ( if thats what they are called) and a paddle that looks like a larger version of a ping pong paddle, and you play in like half of the tennis court.
But anyways we had a tournament till 2 in the morning. Which me and Micah almost won. And
let me tell you it was a shocker because I was sucking it up before the tournament started.
In the final match me and micah got killed by Hayden's parents 1-7. They totally destroyed us.
But hey, we made it to the finals that is all the matters!
Besides pickle ball we've gone boating about 3 times... one of those times the tire popped
on the boat trailer. Not only did it pop but like completely shredded. And we have no idea how.
So it took 3 girls watching, 4 guys and an hour to change it haha and then we finally made it to the lake. Who doesn't want a little challenge, and besides the guys said they felt
accomplished for fixing it.
We also made quite a few trips downtown. We took the boys to our favorite old library, and made a lunch stop at Eva's Boulangerie. If you haven't been there, go. The pizza was to die for, and the desserts are mouth watering. Not only is the food worth it, but its a cute little cafe where you could just sit and enjoy the people you are with.
Our other trip downtown was a little pit stop at the farmers market. I will have to admit I have lived in Utah all my life and not once have I ever been to the market. Which I regret because I loved it so much. Lets just say I will now be a frequent visitor.










































I kinda look like really weird in this picture. But ya know... oh well haha






No comments:

Post a Comment